(1) Cut-off valve: Cut-off valve, also known as closed- […]
(1) Cut-off valve: Cut-off valve, also known as closed-circuit valve, its role is to connect or cut off the medium in the pipeline. Shut-off valves include gate valves, globe valves, plug valves, ball valves, butterfly valves and diaphragms.
(2) Check valve: check valve, also known as one-way valve or check valve, its role is to prevent pipeline backflow of media. Water pump off the bottom valve also belong to the check valve category.
(3) Safety valve: The role of safety valve is to prevent the pipeline or device in the media pressure exceeds the prescribed value, so as to achieve the purpose of security.
(4) Regulating valve: Regulating valve includes regulating valve, throttle valve and pressure reducing valve, its role is to adjust the media pressure, flow and other parameters.
(5) Diverter valves: Diverter valves include a variety of distribution valves and traps, the role is to distribute, separate or mix the medium in the pipeline.